Crossroads apartment is assisted living for persons with disabilities and seniors who qualify for supportive assistance. Provider of customized living services under Elderly Waiver (EW), Community Access for DIsability Inclusion (CADI), and private pay.
Crossroads is an establishment owned and operated by Pioneer Memorial Care Center. The building is located on the corner of Hwy 2 and 59. Crossroads features 16 remodeled apartments that provide a warm atmosphere with security, service and socialization.
Check out the NEWS section for COVID-19 updates
The facility provides staffing 24 hours a day. A call system alerts staff when needed. The facility lobby area is complimented by a large great room with a designated smoking area.
Crossroads offers an independent lifestyle with the following services available:
- 24 hour supervision/ Staffing
- Three meals per day
- Medication administration
- RN Medication set up
- Licensed nursing supervision
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Personal care services
- Blood pressure checks
- Whirlpool bath
- Hair care
- Assistance with arranging medical services, social services & transportation
- Air conditioning
- Indoor smoking room
- On-site maintenance
- Clinic nearby and accessible
- Assistance with arranging medical services, social services, transportation, and grocery orders.
- Skilled Therapy Services are contracted: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy. Outpatient services are performed at the Altru Clinic or your choice.
- Psychiatric Care- Coordinated with the Senior Behavioral Unit of Bemidji and County Case Workers
- Personal Money Management of Funds.
The great room is equipped with a pool table, piano, attached smoking room, lounge and reading areas for tenants to interact. A variety of services and activities are provided in the common areas of Crossroads and The Country Place. The staff at Crossroads also shedules on-going activities.